Things I need to accomplish before I kick the bucket:
red-attempted but failed.
yellow-working on it.
Start a blog.(you're looking at it!)
- Go bungee jumping and/or sky diving.
- Visit 5 more countries, including France and Italy.
- Learn to play the drums and/or the violin.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Meet someone really famous.
Graduate from college.(class of 2013, yo!)
- Learn another language. (preferably French)
- Learn sign language.
- Finish the novel I've been working on.
- Have my novel published.
Sing a song in public.(sang a weird made-up song in class)
- Dye my hair. (preferably a crazy color like blue or purple, but a dark shade of brown is okay, too)
Cook a special meal for my family or someone special. *wink*(cooked for my boyfriend)
- See snow and get to make a snowman.
- Ride first class on an airplane.
Live in a foreign country.(lived in Saudi Arabia for 15 years)
- Achieve my ideal weight.
- Discover my superpowers.
Stay up for at least 2 days straight.(my busy college life demands this) Decorate my room the way I like it. Ride a camel.(experienced this in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Ride in a helicopter.
Visit any Disney Land.(visited HK Disneyland!)
- Try being a vegetarian for at least a month.
- Audition as an extra in a film. (didn't audition, but I was in the background, so? Hahaha)
- Eat Fugu/puffer fish.
- Learn to surf and/or skateboard.
Ride a roller coaster for 10 consecutive times.(nearly threw up afterwards but it was worth it) Go snorkeling.(did this while island-hopping in the Philippines)
- Learn how to drive and get my driver's license.
- Jump rope 500 times in one go.
Fall in love.(Who'd a thunk it?) Go on a hiking trip.(it was tiring yet amazing) Learn to ice skate and roller blade.(learned how to do so when I was a little kid)
- Learn how to ride a two-wheeler. (You may laugh at my inability to ride a bike without training wheels)
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
Go on a caving expedition.(hello Husgado) Win NaNoWriMo.(accomplished November 29, 2011)
- Win a lucky draw.
I will add more whenever I think of something else I'd want to do.