Monday, November 1, 2010

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my brother, father, mother, uncle, aunt, grandmother, grandfather, cousin, or any other blood relative, friend, classmate, teacher, professor, or anyone else and any other organization or institution I may or may not be related with unless I say so.

The content of this blog is not intended to malign any religion, club, organization, institution, ethnic group, individual or anything else.The author of this blog is not to be held responsible should you injure yourself or get offended before, while or after reading the contents of this blog. All photographs and images on this blog are owned by their respective owners. I am not to be held responsible for any harm or offense caused by these images.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their authors and therefore they shall be held accountable for what they say. The accuracy, completeness, validity, honesty and politeness of these comments are not guaranteed.

Also, as we all know, we live in fast changing times, therefore this blog provides only the knowledge, views and opinions that I hold at a particular moment in time and these might probably change over a period of time. I reserve the right to change my mind or my thinking about something without providing a reason.

We also all make mistakes, including myself and therefore the validity and accuracy of the content in this blog is not guaranteed.

My blog also includes links to other sites or blogs that are operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites.