Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello Heartbreak

Now playing: Last Christmas (I gave you my heart)

Hey everyone! Settle down here by the fire with your hot chocolate because it's time for a (late) story about Christmas heartbreak. Yay! 

T'was the night before Christmas when young Ishashime 
met a cute young boy by the name of *beeep*
She made sure to act and talk with great care,
so she admired from a distance and tried not to stare.

She thought of him each time she laid down for bed,
and visions of him and her danced in her head.
Right then, she hoped he felt the same way,
but alas, it was quite too early to say.

So one day she took all the courage she could muster,
and indirectly told how for him her heart was a-flutter.
Everything happened so fast, and then with a flash,
just like that all Ishashime's hopes tumbled and crashed.

It became clear soon after that the answer was no,
and poor Ishashime was left all sad and all hollow.
She sniffled and sadly shed a solitary tear,
and hoped right then that she'd disappear.

Okay, so it didn't really happen exactly like that, but hey I like a bit of drama. So yeah, in a nutshell, that's what happened to me this December. It's a different kind of Christmas story, but hey, I have to tell it because aren't you all a bit tired of hearing about a fat old guy in a red suit squeezing down your chimney?

Teehee, 

6 comments:

  1. Aww that's so cute. Sad, but cute <3 keep writing :)

    Tay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry to hear that. Sadly life's not all about good love stories.
    Stay strong, and see you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazingly written!
    You'll find someone way better who feels the same way, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you're terribly awesome and cute!
    This boy doesn't know what mistake he's made.
    I applaud you for your courage, however.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally hear that... I love this. I wish I wrote it! :) Nice blog by the way, I'll certainly be following it when I have free time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @The Lover: thanks! i will. :D

    @Fang: yeah. life's sucky like that. oh well. here's to an awesome 2012!

    @jnana: yay! i'm counting on it. thankyouuu!

    @Martin: awww. thanks!

    @LindsaysHotSpot: thankyou!

    ReplyDelete

do you have anything to say about the sugar-fueled shizz i have hastily posted above? don't hesitate! comment now!

(i just realized how infomercial-y that sounded. but hey, don't let that stop you from commenting!)