Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jeepers Creepers Where'd You Get Those Peepers

Oh hai there. Happy March to everyone! We're already a little over a week into this year's 3rd month and I only have 5 posts on my blog for 2012 so far. For shame, I know. However, I have a perfectly good excuse that involves report papers, fieldworks, exams and patient evaluations. But for everyone's sake, I will spare us all from my lengthy whining and get straight to the topic of this post, which is...

the fact that our house is haunted. Yes, you read that right. I have enough compiled evidence right now to deduce that I am stuck in my own horror movie. Meanwhile, other actual horror movie characters are all like:

"Yeah. Let's see how you like it, you poopyhead."

First incident: When the house help and I get back home after grocery shopping, brother comes home from school and immediately complains about us being meanies since we didn't open the door for him when he came home earlier. Naturally, we look all confused as he explains to us that we clearly just stared at him from the upstairs windows, not moving despite his repeated doorbell attempts. He said he eventually got pissed off and goes back to chill at his school for a while (which is a 5 minute walk away). But then, how can we stare at him from the upstairs windows (like he claimed we did) when we were out when he came home earlier than expected?


Second Incident: Home alone as both the house help and my brother were out doing way more interesting social stuff and I was just slumped on the bed stalking people I wished I actually had social connections with (disregard that) when suddenly I hear three loud knocks on my bedroom door. At that instant I'm like...

"Oh gawd. I am screeeeewwwweeed."

Shaking, I slowly brushed off all the junk food wrappers piled on my bed, got up and walked slowly towards my bedroom door. Taking a deep breath, I turned the doorknob and swung the door open, simultaneously half-croaking, half-stuttering a hasty "Y-y-yes?". There was no-one there, thankfully. Although, looking back, I don't really know what I'd do if there was an actual entity staring back at me when I opened the door. 

So, on top of these two major incidents, some of my stuff has also gotten moved around (although this could be attributed to a nosy brother who keeps messing with my stuff in search of my super secret junk food stash), and there is sometimes that creepy feeling that I'm being watched. 

So yeah. Perhaps there will be more developments regarding our "haunted house" in the near future. But for now, I can actually take comfort in the fact that someone has actually taken an interest in me.

Um...yay?

Boo,







Oh, and to the anon who asked what speech pathology is, read my response here. I'm honestly really happy someone wanted to know more about it. 

9 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on your new ghost!
    You know, some people in Japan hang up faces of demons on their doors and such to scare off the more evil spirits!
    Not sure what would happen if what you have is a 'Casper the Friendly Ghost' situation, however...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Ishashime, calm your tits.

    If anything, it probably isn't anything major (yet). It's probably just fucking around, nothing specific. If you're wanting to know about the moved objects, place a cam somewhere in the house and turn it on whenever you aren't around. Maybe you'll catch some poltergeist action on film, and know for sure what is happening.
    In case you're thinking about contacting it through an ouija board or something, I'd advise against it. Heard some nasty stuff about that. Not sure on how much of it is true, but I wouldn't say it's worth taking the risk unless you know what you're dealing with here.

    Keep us posted, and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy women's day!

    Perhaps the displaced objects might be psychokinesis geisting? ;)
    I don't think ghosts enjoy it much when there's someone scared of them. Most likely they need help, but have lost their body and can't communicate very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sussch knows his stuff well, so it's quite possible there's some truth in here.

      Delete
  4. awww.. That was scary. I have experienced loud knocks on my room door when I was home alone a thousand times, that it doesn't bother me anymore. But family members staring out the window when they are not actually home, that is way too scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I have goosebumps all over my arms and legs....nooooooo D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dude, want to try leaving cameras on around the house a-la paranormal activity?


    ...is this why you want to sleep over so badly?? >.>

    p.s. this reminds me of my perpetually noisy upstairs neighbor... well, I /hope/ I have an upstairs neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL made me laugh and creeped me out! Love the 9gag pics :))) "Dafuq" hahahahaha

    Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete

do you have anything to say about the sugar-fueled shizz i have hastily posted above? don't hesitate! comment now!

(i just realized how infomercial-y that sounded. but hey, don't let that stop you from commenting!)