Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mini Me

My last day of classes for this semester is on Wednesday. I still have exams on Monday and Tuesday and I have to submit all these requirements and projects on Wednesday. *groan*

One of these projects is a Prose and Pictures Autobiography: Life Development Past, Present and Future. Now, this would've been a blast if it was a normal autobiography and I just had to blab on and on about all my experiences and whatnot (because I am good at that), but noooo, aside from talking about our lives, we have to incorporate several Human Development concepts in there. I'm actually having a difficult time, but I guess I can manage.

I can't wait for Summer. It's so close. After Wednesday, I can finally rejoice and have some fun fun fun. Haha. I can already taste the sand, the sun, the sea, and the oh-so-delicious strawberry banana milk shakes. Argh. I hope my friends and I can squeeze an outing or two before I leave for Jeddah. That would be delightful.

This wasn't really much of a post, was it? Oh well. Here, I'll make it up to you guys by posting a picture of myself when I was a kid:

D'awww.


Giggles,

7 comments:

  1. What a cutieee! I love the micky&minnie mouse shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fang: :D

    @Aya: thanks! haha. i was a disney kid. xD (but aren't we all? haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww cute! <3

    ts Wednesday! =D
    Have fun! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS, that is such an adorable picture of you! YOU PERFECT CHILD. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sana: thanks! :D

    @Sidrah: i knoow. Wednesday finally arrived. haha.

    @Furree Katt: haha. why, thankyou. *blushes*

    ReplyDelete

do you have anything to say about the sugar-fueled shizz i have hastily posted above? don't hesitate! comment now!

(i just realized how infomercial-y that sounded. but hey, don't let that stop you from commenting!)