Friday, January 21, 2011

hang in there, kid.

I know I've been a bit erratic with my posts these past few days but I've been especially busy. Reports and exams are all coming at me full force. I have an Anatomy and Physiology report and research thing, another report for my Science and Technology Studies (STS) course, etc, etc, etc. To top this all off, I haven't watched "Green Hornet" yet. What kind of fan am I? Haha. Indeed, schoolwork has been piling up and I feel that I just might crack under all the pressure. I can't let that happen, though. I have to stay strong.
Anyway, to wrap this very short post up, here's a wonderful and inspiring quote from a famous deafblind woman who beat the odds and became someone successful despite her handicap (through the help of her teacher, Anne Sullivan, of course):

''We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough.''  
-Helen Keller


signing out, 
be the first to show me some love! :)

Post a Comment

do you have anything to say about the sugar-fueled shizz i have hastily posted above? don't hesitate! comment now!

(i just realized how infomercial-y that sounded. but hey, don't let that stop you from commenting!)