Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!


WOOHOO! *cue fireworks and noisemakers here* 

So here we are! A brand new year has been given to us! Isn't it exciting? We have a whole new year to do all the things we didn't get to do last year. 2011 means a clean slate, a new beginning, and even a stepping stone for a better, more-improved you! It could even mean rekindled and brand new friendships and even amazing new opportunities. I'm sure this year will be a great one for all of us. I am eagerly anticipating all the things this new year has to offer. As for my New Years Resolution, I vow to get thinner and if possible taller! (wait, wasn't this my New Year's Resolution last year and the year before that and the year before that and. . .) Haha. But seriously, I vow to make every day of this year awesome and unforgettable. What's your New Year's Resolution? God bless us all.

here's to an awesome new year,

be the first to show me some love! :)

Post a Comment

do you have anything to say about the sugar-fueled shizz i have hastily posted above? don't hesitate! comment now!

(i just realized how infomercial-y that sounded. but hey, don't let that stop you from commenting!)