Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My first award. oh joy.

So I've got some awesome news.

I just got my first blogger-related award today: The Stylish Blogger Award (I didn't even know I or my blog was stylish, but oh well. haha) That's right, I got an award and I'm surprised since I'm still really new to this whole blogging thing. I've been blogging for only 3 months now (I started my blog in November of 2010 but started adding posts regularly in December 2010) and I am so happy! Plus, I received it from two different people,  Rumana and Smile like Woe (click to view their blogs, they're pretty awesome) Also, since I don't really know a lot of bloggers yet, I awarded you guys back as well. 



I didn't really expect this award and I was more than thrilled to receive it from them. This award makes me want to continue blogging even more. :)


Rules For Receiving The Award
  • Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 Things About Me

  1. I'm a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers kind of girl.
  2. I love cookies and cream-flavored ice cream.
  3. I used to be and sort of still am insecure because I was bullied a lot when I was younger.
  4. I wish I had purple eyes.
  5. I make poems and short stories when I'm bored or have nothing to do.
  6. I have weird taste in everything.
  7. I love to swim. 
[Award Given To] 

9. Little Miss Big Nose at http://herbigfatnose.blogspot.com/
12. Smile like Woe at http://smilelikewoe.blogspot.com/

Congrats! Woohoo!



7 comments:

  1. aww thanks so much! i love you and your blog. ♥
    :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUU! :D
    -Jodie-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome that we awarded each other? xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Furree Katt: haha. love you and your blog, too! :)

    @Jodie-Ann: you're welcome! :)

    @smilelikewoe: i know, right? haha. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's crazy! I used to wish i had purple eyes too! LOL And Oreos cookies n cream is awesome icecream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you thank you thank you!! Isashime!!! This is great! Can't wait to post this back to my blog!! x)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Rumana: nice! don't tell me you've also considered dying your hair blue? haha. xD oh yess, the Oreo cookies and cream ice cream is the best!

    @Kamila: you are welcome! you deserved it. :)

    ReplyDelete

do you have anything to say about the sugar-fueled shizz i have hastily posted above? don't hesitate! comment now!

(i just realized how infomercial-y that sounded. but hey, don't let that stop you from commenting!)